Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ben Kweller Interview

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's funny how you can hear a song and have it take you back to a time in your life that was simple and fun. Everytime I put on Ben Kweller's 2002 disc "Sha-Sha" it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When that record came out I was a wide-eyed college freshman at Arizona State University not thinking about anything but beer, sorority girls, and fun pop-rock records like Ben Kweller makes. I remember a very young Ben Kweller playing a radio gig at a bar next to campus and going with a whole group of my friends to get smashed at two in the afternoon and listen to Ben Kweller play in a bar. Those were fun times that I look back on quite a bit.

Here is our interview with Ben Kweller where we talk about the music industry, and the importance of the term "Rock and Roll."

No comments: