Tuesday, June 17, 2008

REM - Queens Of The Stone Age - Tilly and The Wall - The New Frontiers

REM

Photobucket

Here is a video of the once great, then not so great, now great once again, REM playing on The Colbert Report. Michael Stipe looks like Moby. Actually, he looks worse than Moby. Good thing this song is great.



Queens Of The Stone Age

Photobucket

Let's get one thing straight - I don't agree with calling people "faggots" on stage - ever. It's something I just won't do. I also don't agree with threating people with violence at a show. If people get out of hand at a show it makes us all look bad. Remember Woodstock '99?

With that being said, any punk kid who throws shit at a band on stage, especially when that band is Queens Of The Stone Age, better be prepared to eat some shit and get their ass beat. When I was in 8th grade I threw a condom full of Slurpee at The Offspring and they pitched a fit at and walked off stage. The Offspring are pussies. That's why I did it. Queens Of The Stone Age are not.

Here is Josh Homme letting the kid know who is boss. Seriously, this guy is like 6 foot 8, 275 pounds. Didn't you hear about him kicking the shit out of that guy from The Dwarves? I'm pretty sure I could have taken all four guys from The Offspring, even when I was in 8th grade, but I would never mess with Josh Homme.

Josh Homme Yells At Kid


Billy Talent Reacts


Tilly and The Wall

Photobucket

Tilly and The Wall have a new single that I like a lot. The song is called "Pot Kettle Black." Here is the video.

Tilly and The Wall



The New Frontiers

Photobucket

I've been really enjoying this band from Texas called The New Frontiers. They have a pretty mellow record called "Mending" that just came out and it's great. Great stuff to make out to. Here's a live song of theirs called, 'Mirrors."

No comments: